Published on: Oct 10, 2012
Our October meeting will be held this Thursday, 11th September at 7pm in the usual location (see below for more information). We don’t have a guest speaker lined up, we’ll be using the session to discuss any topics that you want on the night.
If you’re coming along, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we have an idea of headcount (and have chairs and food for everyone!)
Here’s a map and showing the location and here’s a list of ways to get there:
- Four Courts on the Red Line from Tallaght, Connolly and the Point (map)
- Dart & Suburban trains
- Tara St – allow a 15 minute walk (map & directions)
- Heuston – allow a 20 minute walk (map & directions).
- Dublin Bikes
- Dublin Bus
- Bus routes have changed lately. Check out this page to find the new bus routes.
- On-street parking
- On-street parking is located across the river, in front of the Four Courts building.