Published on: Nov 10, 2010
Our next meeting will be on Thursday, 11th November at 7pm in the usual location – Training Room 1, 1st floor, Dublin City Council building on Wood Quay, Dublin 2.
See you all there!
Here’s a map and showing the location and here’s a list of ways to get there:
- Four Courts on the Red Line from Tallaght, Connolly and the Point (map)
- Dart & Suburban trains
- Tara St – allow a 15 minute walk (map & directions)
- Heuston – allow a 20 minute walk (map & directions).
- Dublin Bikes
- Dublin Bus
- From College Green (Pearse St Garda Stn) – 25, 25A, 26, 51D, 66, 66A
- From Baggot St – 37, 39, 70
- From UCD – 39a
- From IFSC – Route 90
- From St. Stephens Green – 145
- From Docklands – 151
- From Kimmage / Finglas / Philsboro / Rathmines – 83
- On-street parking
- On-street parking is located across the river, in front of the Four Courts building.