Published on: May 3, 2012
Our next meeting will take place on Thursday 10th May at 7pm in the usual location. John Murphy of the Property Registration Authority and an Examiner of Titles. He will be talking about:
* Registration of Judgement Mortgages
* Vesting and transfer deed
* Car park space ownership
* Apartment registration
Please send me an email to email@example.com to confirm your attendance – this is needed so that sufficient seating etc is arranged
during office hours.
Here’s a map and showing the location and here’s a list of ways to get there:
- Four Courts on the Red Line from Tallaght, Connolly and the Point (map)
- Dart & Suburban trains
- Tara St – allow a 15 minute walk (map & directions)
- Heuston – allow a 20 minute walk (map & directions).
- Dublin Bikes
- Dublin Bus
- Bus routes have changed lately. Check out this page to find the new bus routes.
- On-street parking
- On-street parking is located across the river, in front of the Four Courts building.