Published on: Jul 7, 2010
Our next meeting will be on Thursday, July 8th at 7pm in the usual location – Training Room 1, 1st floor, Dublin City Council building on Wood Quay, Dublin 2. We’ll be keeping you up to date on the progress of the MUD bill, our meeting with NAMA and any thing else people want to talk about on the night.
See you all there!
Here’s a map and showing the location and here’s a list of ways to get there:
- Four Courts on the Red Line from Tallaght, Connolly and the Point (map)
- Dart & Suburban trains
- Tara St – allow a 15 minute walk (map & directions)
- Heuston – allow a 20 minute walk (map & directions).
- Dublin Bikes
- Dublin Bus
- From Aston Quay – 25, 25A, 26, 51D, 66, 66A
- From IFSC – Route 90
- From St. Stephens Green – 92
- From Docklands – 151
- From Tara St Dart and Dame St – 37, 39, 39A, 39B and 39C
- On-street parking
- On-street parking is located across the river, in front of the Four Courts building.