Published on: Dec 1, 2010
Our last meeting of 2010 will take place on Thursday 9th December at 7pm in the usual location (Training Room, First floor of DCC building on Wood Quay, Dublin 8). This meeting marks three very busy and very successful years for the group. Our membership is coming on in leaps and bounds and our reach in terms of political bodies who listen to us is growing all the time. We’re on the brink of getting some vital legislation signed into law very soon.
We’re keeping our fingers crossed that the MUD bill will be passed before the year is out. If you haven’t already done so, please see a previous news article about putting pressure on TDs and Whips. The more people who contact them, the less chance there is that the bill will be forgotten about and dropped when an election is called. Make sure your voice is heard!
It’s free for absolutely anyone living in an apartment or managed estate to come along and join.
See you all there!
Here’s a map and showing the location and here’s a list of ways to get there:
- Four Courts on the Red Line from Tallaght, Connolly and the Point (map)
- Dart & Suburban trains
- Tara St – allow a 15 minute walk (map & directions)
- Heuston – allow a 20 minute walk (map & directions).
- Dublin Bikes
- Dublin Bus
- From College Green (Pearse St Garda Stn) – 25, 25A, 26, 51D, 66, 66A
- From Baggot St – 37, 39, 70
- From UCD – 39a
- From IFSC – Route 90
- From St. Stephens Green – 145
- From Docklands – 151
- From Kimmage / Finglas / Philsboro / Rathmines – 83
- On-street parking
- On-street parking is located across the river, in front of the Four Courts building.