Published on: Aug 2, 2012
Our monthly meeting will take place on Thursday 9th August at 7pm in the usual location (directions, maps and public transport info are below).
Robert Hoban, Chartered Surveyor, is going to address us on the following topics:
a) Defect analysis reports
b) Planned preventative maintenance schedules
If you’d like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we have an idea of numbers.
As usual, we’ll do our best to put the minutes or presentations from the meeting on our website afterwards.
See you all there,
Here’s a map and showing the location and here’s a list of ways to get there:
- Four Courts on the Red Line from Tallaght, Connolly and the Point (map)
- Dart & Suburban trains
- Tara St – allow a 15 minute walk (map & directions)
- Heuston – allow a 20 minute walk (map & directions).
- Dublin Bikes
- Dublin Bus
- Bus routes have changed lately. Check out this page to find the new bus routes.
- On-street parking
- On-street parking is located across the river, in front of the Four Courts building.