Published on: Mar 10, 2011
As usual, it’s that time of the month again. Our March meeting is nearly upon us (sorry for the late notice but our regulars should know by now that our meetings are always on the second Thursday of each month).
This months meeting is today, Thursday 10th March at 7pm in the usual location. We’ll be throwing open the floor to you and discussing any problems or questions that you have.
Here’s a map and showing the location and here’s a list of ways to get there:
- Four Courts on the Red Line from Tallaght, Connolly and the Point (map)
- Dart & Suburban trains
- Dublin Bikes
- Dublin Bus
- From College Green (Pearse St Garda Stn) – 25, 25A, 26, 51D, 66, 66A
- From Baggot St – 37, 39, 70
- From UCD – 39a
- From IFSC – Route 90
- From St. Stephens Green – 145
- From Docklands – 151
- From Kimmage / Finglas / Philsboro / Rathmines – 83
- On-street parking
- On-street parking is located across the river, in front of the Four Courts building.