Published on: Jun 3, 2010
Our next meeting will be on Thursday, June 10th at 7pm in the usual location – Training Room 1, 1st floor, Dublin City Council building on Wood Quay, Dublin 2. We’ll be keeping you up to date on the progress of the MUD bill and discussing a topic that is more important than ever – controlling costs and spending in a management company.
See you all there!
Here’s a map and showing the location and here’s a list of ways to get there:
- Four Courts on the Red Line from Tallaght, Connolly and the Point (map)
- Dart & Suburban trains
- Dublin Bikes
- Dublin Bus
- From Aston Quay – 25, 25A, 26, 51D, 66, 66A
- From IFSC – Route 90
- From St. Stephens Green – 92
- From Docklands – 151
- From Tara St Dart and Dame St – 37, 39, 39A, 39B and 39C
- On-street parking
- On-street parking is located across the river, in front of the Four Courts building.