Our June meeting will take place on Thursday 9th May at 7pm in the Dublin City Council building on Wood Quay, Dublin 8. We’ll be in Training Room 2 on the first floor. If you have any trouble finding us, ask the friendly security guards on the ground floor.
We will be discussing leases and lease enforcement as well as any other topics you’d like on the night.
Here’s a map and showing the location and here’s a list of ways to get there:
- Four Courts on the Red Line from Tallaght, Connolly and the Point (map)
- Dart & Suburban trains
- Dublin Bikes
- Dublin Bus
- From College Green (Pearse St Garda Stn) – 25, 25A, 26, 51D, 66, 66A
- From Baggot St – 37, 39, 70
- From UCD – 39a
- From IFSC – Route 90
- From St. Stephens Green – 145
- From Docklands – 151
- From Kimmage / Finglas / Philsboro / Rathmines – 83
- On-street parking
- On-street parking is located across the river, in front of the Four Courts building.