Published on: Jan 7, 2011
Happy New Year!
We’re going to kick off this year with Jenny from Carley & Connellan. Jenny is a solicitor who specialises in debt collection for management companies. This is a topic which continues to be vital to all of us so she’ll be explaining the process and giving us tips about how to maximise our service charge collection. There’ll be time at the end to answer any questions you might have and listen to each others experiences.
See you all there: Thursday, January 13th at 7pm.
Here’s a map and showing the location and here’s a list of ways to get there:
- Four Courts on the Red Line from Tallaght, Connolly and the Point (map)
- Dart & Suburban trains
- Dublin Bikes
- Dublin Bus
- From College Green (Pearse St Garda Stn) – 25, 25A, 26, 51D, 66, 66A
- From Baggot St – 37, 39, 70
- From UCD – 39a
- From IFSC – Route 90
- From St. Stephens Green – 145
- From Docklands – 151
- From Kimmage / Finglas / Philsboro / Rathmines – 83
- On-street parking
- On-street parking is located across the river, in front of the Four Courts building.