Published on: Aug 8, 2011
Our August meeting is rapidly approaching and this month we’ve arranged a guest speaker: Tim Carthy, partner in the audit firm Duignan Carthy O’Neill, who are auditors to quite a few management companies. His topics will include:
1. Management Companies and the role of the auditor
2. How a member of a management company can deal effectively with a receiver appointed to the developer company/ies.
3. How to go about reinstating your ” Struck Off ” management company.
If you have any questions that you would like posed to Tim please send me a mail before hand to allow Tim to prepare a response.
The meeting is this Thursday, 11st August at 7pm in Dublin City Council building on Wood Quay, Dublin 8. We’ll be in Training Room 2 on the first floor. If you have any trouble finding us, ask the friendly security guards on the ground floor.
Here’s a map and showing the location and here’s a list of ways to get there:
- Four Courts on the Red Line from Tallaght, Connolly and the Point (map)
- Dart & Suburban trains
- Dublin Bikes
- Dublin BusBus routes have changed lately. Check out >this page to find the new bus routes.
- On-street parking
- On-street parking is located across the river, in front of the Four Courts building.